Rising performance expectations, disruptive technologies, and falling costs are driving the industry towards more intelligent networks, assets, processes and end user equipment.
We can help you understand the key implications for your business by tailoring our energy industry expertise and technical knowledge to your specific situation and needs.
We offer the specialized expertise and skills needed to deliver outstanding performance in:
- Regulatory and industry positioning
- Risk assessment and mitigation
- Strategy formulation and implementation
- Business cases and value realisation
- Blueprints, roadmaps and business plans
- Requirements definition and validation
- Strategic sourcing and procurement
- Technology assessment and piloting
- Business development and transformation
Our advisory work has helped clients achieve industry leadership, outperform targets and deliver step changes in capability:
- Developed long-term technology, regulation and industry scenarios to assist with strategic business planning.
- Implemented Time-of-Use products, which required the redesign of meter-to-cash and customer service processes.
- Developed strategy and business case to deploy AMI to 1.5 million customers.
- Developed and implemented 10,000 site AMI technology pilot and 1,500 customer trial of products and services.