Products and Services
We help clients anticipate and adapt to changes in their business environment through:
Monitoring emerging threats and opportunities, and assessing their implications.
Providing expert advice tailored to a client’s specific circumstances and objectives.
Offering specialised technical expertise and skills needed to help plan and position a client's organisation for the future.
Energeia specialises in providing research and advisory in the following areas:
• Energy Policy and Regulation
• Demand Management and Energy Efficiency
• Energy Product Development and Pricing
• Electric Vehicles and Charging Infrastructure
• Distributed Generation and Storage Technologies
• Smart Networks and Smart Metering
• Wholesale and Retail Electricity Markets
• Energy Data and Analytics
We offer comprehensive business intelligence on topics of strategic interest to the energy industry:
DISER’s transportation emissions are based on Energeia’s modelling and forecasting of Australia’s transportation technology adoption, fuel consumption and emissions by transport mode including road, rail, domestic marine and air modes.
Accelerating Electric Vehicle Adoption without Breaking the Bank: Reading the Signs
Energeia analysis completed for the Electricity Networks Association and CSIRO identifies key reforms capable of delivering billions of dollars in incentives to customers for efficiently adopting microgrid technology.