Products and Services
We help clients anticipate and adapt to changes in their business environment through:
Monitoring emerging threats and opportunities, and assessing their implications.
Providing expert advice tailored to a client’s specific circumstances and objectives.
Offering specialised technical expertise and skills needed to help plan and position a client''s organisation for the future.
Energeia specialises in providing research and advisory in the following areas:
• Energy Policy and Regulation
• Demand Management and Energy Efficiency
• Energy Product Development and Pricing
• Electric Vehicles and Charging Infrastructure
• Distributed Generation and Storage Technologies
• Smart Networks and Smart Metering
• Wholesale and Retail Electricity Markets
• Energy Data and Analytics
We offer comprehensive business intelligence on topics of strategic interest to the energy industry:
Embedded Generation Grid-Connection Standards Scoping Study
The 40 Australian towns that could, and should, quit the grid
Energeia release the much anticipated, Sound and Fury – Australia’s Distributed Storage Market to 2025 report.